Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ran 5.25, got yelled at, pilates, etc....

Met Reiko this am & led her over to East area. The plan was for 6 miles @ 10 min pace but she was late. (Reiko, I'm busting your late ass out, ok. :P )

As we took off some lady yelled at us. Apparently, the Middle School cheerleading tryouts were this morning. Everyone was dropping their girls off. I guess this lady thought we were trying to run away from cheerleading tryouts because she said something about how she thought we were trying out, etc... It startled me but then I laughed!

It was NICE, breezy, cool, & I could breathe. We did Macon & Tara without the loops. We got in 5.25 in 9:36, I think....it felt easy. We did pilates class & rode the bikes slowly for 30 mins. We ran into Linda W. who cuts my hair, does my face, etc... Reiko made an appt with my Salon for a glycolic peel on Tues. ha!

After grabbing lunch in the Coker building, we're headed to Arlene's shower & then dinner with friends. So far a productive day. :)

Unless it's a downpour in the am, I'm still heading to B.B. to run.....it may be just me & my shuffle, who knows.... Life is Good!

1 comment:

Old Man said...

If you get a day like today, it'll be superb.............great course, have fun.