Sunday, October 10, 2010

Late night run & early morning run...Relay training

So, after we totally sucked at trivia & ate too much mexican, we decided to get out & run at 9pm on a Saturday night. (3.67 at 9:55 pace) Blah! Joe threw up a couple of times & I had the good sense to walk a few times before we decided to cut it short. I was surprised we had a sub-10 pace!  LOL!

This morning, we rocked a somewhat hilly 7.75 mi run at a 9:00 min pace.
The first 5 I know I did sub-9. Every time I looked at the garmin, it was 8's. (we obviously got out before it got HOT today.)  At least we weren't in Chicago...poor Chicago marathon runners...man, I may take that marathon OFF my want-to-do list. Gesh!

So, 3.67 + 7.75 = 11.42 (we got in our planned 11 for the weekend. LOL!)

1 comment:

JoeinNashville said...

Thank you for sharing on the web about my 'hurling' - LOL!

Yes - too much Mexican and not enough of a break before the run. Last time I do that!!! I liked that food so I wanted to keep it in me but I needed to rid myself of some of it to get a pace going.