Saturday, February 7, 2009

I got in a fight today...

...with the wind. I don't know who won but I know I never fell. I even locked up my gears once & didn't fall. :) After a 45 min pilates class this morning, I took the bike out in & around the industrial park & the base. Don't get me wrong, I really needed to stretch some things that needed to be stretched but wow, when I got on the bike....yooo sheee mamma...it took a while not only to get some rhythm going but the wind was terrible. The temp is fabulous, the sun is fabulous, but me on a bike trudging through an open Air Force base road in the wind was not so fabulous, but I survived. I enjoyed myself because I wasn't starving either. :P

The gears, the pedals, & me...are now starting to jive a little...maybe there's hope for our relationship because I think "the bike just might be into me."

2 comments:

I Am Woody said...

Boo wind!!

Old Man said...

wind is no fun on the bike, only consolation is drafting behind someone, makes a huge difference.