I think I finally came down off the ceiling by the time they got their medals. This ranks right up there with the Giants beating the Patriots this year. Wow!
He probably surged at the end for two reasons: 1. He SAW those bad French teeth on the swimmer beside him and 2. He smelled him beside him in the water... he he.
Yeah, I think I would have to agree with ya on that one. Lezak left nothing out there in the pool that's for sure. I hope he has something left for his race tonight!!!!
4 comments:
Those stupid French. God I am SO happy we won!!!! I dont think I could have stood it if I had to listen to them gloat...
I wonder what they have to say now?
He probably surged at the end for two reasons: 1. He SAW those bad French teeth on the swimmer beside him and 2. He smelled him beside him in the water... he he.
Love it when USA hammers France!
If Phelps wins 8 golds and gets that $1 million bonus from Speedo, he should give one at least eighth of it to Lezak.
Yeah, I think I would have to agree with ya on that one.
Lezak left nothing out there in the pool that's for sure.
I hope he has something left for his race tonight!!!!
Post a Comment