*Tried a spin class fri after work at Fit Nashville.
It was ok better than doing nothing that's for sure.
*Vandy 2009 misery is about over.
We saw the last home game Sat.
*Snagged front row tickets in the corner of the south endzone for Sunday where 90% of Titans action happened. GREAT game but I'm too busy to download pics right now. It was the Chris Johnson show as usual. ;-)
*Threw my name in for the 3rd year in a row for NYC!
Pray for my shin & pray for my luck! I will crawl it if I have to...
*Can't wait to see "The Blindside" this weekend.
It's a true story & if you're not familiar with Michael Oher, you will be...
*Put my name on the bone marrow transplant list today.
Can't stop thinking about little Samantha Abbott....prayers for her, please!
2 comments:
Girlfriend, it will make Vandy's season if they were to pull out a victory on Saturday. It's a long shot vs. UT but Go 'Dores :-)
No, Joe...go UT!!! You're in VOL territory...
Post a Comment