Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wow....core synergistics!

I've only done this P90X dvd one other time & I was obviously well rested when I did it the first time.
I didn't remember how hard this one was...ouch! Of course my legs were still a little tired from the first 6 miler I've done in over 3 months! I'm cutting myself some slack & skipping Carla's pilates class this morning in favor of Jillian Michael's yoga. Besides it's raining "cats n' dogs" outside right now. I've got to get out later for a hair cut & groceries. We were contemplating trivia tonight or Daddy Billy's to see Kim's husband's band but I may opt for a movie at the house instead. I'm going to do something tomorrow that I've not done in a very long time....3 miles to the gym (weights for about 30 minutes) then 3 miles back home.
I'm all for variety these days. ha!

No comments: