Yes, I eat chocolate sometimes but I hate myself when I do, especially when I've not worked for it. I ate a 260 calorie almond joy today so I made myself burn off those calories & then some... I walked 65 mins on the deathmill & did 15 mins on the elliptical. (all low impact & slow as Christmas, of course!)
I did get up this morning & get to the pool for about 40 mins of aqua jogging. I'm starting to like the mornings more & more...I watched daylight come on at 6:05am through the big windows. :)
Tomorrow, I'm only doing the am spin class. I've got party stuff to get together. My Japanese boss is having a baby in less than 2 months & it's her birthday. I so dread all the food on friday. :( Friday, I'm heading to the pool in the morning (I hope) & then to Harvey's to walk the party food off.
The weekend is looking absolutely fabulous! I hope to get the bike out!
No comments:
Post a Comment