Friday, December 23, 2011

A girl can change her mind, right?

Yesterday, I did P90X Stretch & worked out with my 5 lb weights when I got home from work.
We went to the NRC Christmas party last night. Good Times & lots of fun!  Due to peer pressure at the party & my strong desire to run in places I've never been....we've decided to register for the Carmel, Indiana 1/2 marathon. It's the Saturday BEFORE the CMM 1/2.  Yes, I'm going against what I put in my "goals" post but it's not like this half is in Feb or Mar or even early Apr. It's super flat & it should be at least a little cooler than TN one week later.  I still want to shoot for a sub 2 hour finish time on the CMM 1/2 course.  I started thinking of the courses that I've gone sub 2 on and I know I did it in Huntsville, Tom King at least twice, & in McMinnville. (I need to find the post where I listed all my half marathons.)
This morning I did ab ripper & I had intentions of running 3 miles after work but that just didn't happen. I'm not going to feel guilty about it either. Tomorrow is another day....I'll squeeze in a run before we head downtown to see which Titans team decides to show up to play the Jags. ;-P

Happy Friday!

No comments: