
Magic Kingdom parade.

More...Magic Kingdom parade.

Watching Epcot laser show & fireworks after melting in the sun.

ahhh, Germany at Epcot! :)

This pic says it all about Disney! Too cute!

Jessica watching "Stitch" as Elvis.

Jess & Joey in front of T-Rex.

I "heart" the castle.

I don't do the tea cups but they had fun.

Minnie's refrigerator has more food in it than mine does right now.

T-Rex Cafe. Pretty cool place! Thanks Joe!
3 comments:
Looks like you also had a very fun time!! Those kids sure love you...!! You can tell by their smiles. I am SO glad you were able to take the trip and that you had such a great time. Cannot wait to read the write up/account of it!!
I keep looking for the "like" button underneath your photos. I need to take a break from Facebook I think. ;)
Great photos!!!
Looks like you all had one heck of a time!! Joe's kids sure are cute too. Maybe one day I will get to Disney..... Maybe marriage #3...hahhahahhahahhhhahhahahha
Post a Comment