Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family & Friends

The week & weekend:

Full of family, friends, & a Titans preseason game
(No time on the bike or in the gym)
Considering the loss of my appetite lately, I'm A Ok with the 4 day break.
Tomorrow is a new day...
I did some weights & ab work last Tues before I decided to mow in the rain. Yeah, I know...I stopped when I saw lightening. :-P
I rode last Wed just 0ver 17 miles before I finished my yard.

I won't bore anyone with new pics of my nephews or pics I took at the Titans game. :-)
I missed my family as soon as they walked out the door. I cannot thank God enough for the job my sister & Mark have done with them. As I have said many times before, they're raising two very well adjusted, super smart, athletic, & very polite boys. She is and has done absolutely everything I know I would have done if I had kids. My sister ROCKS in so many ways! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sister and your nephews are really lucky to have you, Lisa. You rock too!