Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hey Paul, can I have your Terrible Towel to clean my bike?

In case you didn't know Vandy won Sat night much like UT won. I think the scores were almost the same. It was a fun evening on West End.

Sunday:
Rest, Rest, & more Resting....
I actually threw together a low fat pie. :-P

Monday:
Rode the Lenox village hills & over into another neighborhood for 13+ miles. Yes, it was short but it was like 90% hills. My quads wanted to scream. I worked out with some 5 lb free weights too.

Tuesday:
A Bit sleep deprived so I chose Harvey's instead of riding.
Weights, crunches, & elliptical

Wedneday:
Rode 23.22 miles
After I loaded the car & started heading home, I took note of how dark it was getting. It was only 7pm. :-(

Tomorrow:
I'm getting up EARLY for some time on the ellipitcal at Harvey's & some crunches. In the evening, I'm going to be in front of the tv cursing the "Terrible Towel" at the 6:30pm kick off time. The only Steeler fan I know of is Paul S. but I'll pretend he's just joking about that. ha!

No comments: