Monday, September 13, 2010

Just another weekend....

I finished out the weekend with TONS of football viewing & a 20 mi bike ride EARLY Sunday morning. I could really tell my lower half was sore. So the bike ride was slow. I think it was 14.7 - 14.9 mph. Much better weather on Sunday than Saturday…figures!

Tullahoma kept the Coffee Pot by winning a thriller over Manchester!
I could hear the roaring crowd at the house Friday night. I probably would’ve gone to the game had I not had the race Saturday morning.

I’m starting book 5 of the Janet Jovanvich series today, “High Five”.
I’ve decided to sell the books to the “Mysteries n’ More” store in Joe’s neighborhood just to get them out of the way. Joe’s taking a car load of my stuff to his place today.

The goal: Move everything I want to keep to his attic or find a place for it in the garage or in the condo a little at a time over the next few months. That condo probably won’t go up for sale until some time next year anyway. Might as well scale down everything & make it fit for now. Praying that I’m living there at least by the first of the year…who knows…I do know I’m not going to spend 2 hrs in the car every day so as long as I’m “here” I’ll keep the house in the ‘homa.

Joe was kind enough to try out the head lamp & run 5 with me this morning from the house down to Kings Lane, left down Country Club, left into Kingsridge, & back to the house. (I think we woke up every yard dog on my street with that thing. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe right for a few minutes.) We had to run just past the drive way a bit to get 5:03 in a 9:50 pace. My legs were draggin’ & I had to take a short walk break around 3.5. The ragweed is killing me. To add insult to injury, when I saw the chikin run results, I realized I was 21 secs away from getting a cow bell & a pair of swiftwick socks. Arg! Krista gave out some GREAT stuff! I got my 30-day Jillian Michael’s shred in the mail so I did workout #1 this afternoon. I can sure feel it in my quads.

My latest 2nd cousin, Estella Grace, was born 9-5-10 at 5 lbs 8 ounces. Her parents couldn’t be any prouder! I cannot wait to hold her at Christmas. My Aunt Diane with the happy Daddy, Rob, below.

No comments: