I managed to do ab ripper & some IT Band stretching yesterday morning before I headed southeast to Coffee County for the day.
I got the Honda two belts, AC belt & power steering. The original belts were dry rotted. My '03 Civic has nearly 155,000 miles on it. She got her oil changed & tires rotated too. I hope she still loves me after I hand her over to Jessica in April of 2014.
I made a much needed trip to the 'homa for a haircut & eye brow job.
I got to hold a ONE day old little boy named Eli. His daddy coaches cross country at THS. We used to watch a lot of football together back in my single days so I think I know where the name came from... HA!
I also attended the Miranda Lambert concert at Bridgestone arena with a gal I first met when we were in 3rd grade. Fun times! (yes, Blake Shelton did show up)
I didn't get everything accomplished but I think I got the important stuff checked off. Thank goodness for next weeks long weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment