Yes, we have 6.5 miles planned for Sunday morning…True we did about 7 hilly miles at Tim’s Ford w/Carla about a month ago but we didn’t run the entire route. I plan to run at least 90% of the planned 6.5.
We will start from the house, head to the back of the Fairways, & out to Country Club drive. We will head to East Middle School until my garmin says 3.25, then we will retrace our steps back to the house. No fuss, no muss….
The IT Band reared it’s ugly head yesterday after I did a 45 min spinerval dvd.
I don’t know why it did since it hasn’t been bothering me outside on the bike.
Strange!
Did my planned 4 mi run this morning but it turned into 4.3.
I think I fell asleep & forgot to stop at 4. My stomach felt too empty.
The coolness felt great but I just wasn’t feeling it…tired, stressed, hungry…(9:03 pace:4.3 mi). I’m not running an inch until Sunday morning.
Registered for RunChikinRun in the ‘boro…surely to goodness it won’t be my slowest 10k ever. I hope I never suffer like I did at the ’08 Purity 10k. That was simply awful!
There’s going to be a 5k literally minutes from where I live on Oct 30th.
Ummm…Robert E. Lee Elementary School Pumpkin 5k. How cute!
Planning on the “Boulevard Bolt” Thanksgiving morning…provided everything still snaps together…we’ll call it the “Pre-Wedding tune up race” for the Las Vegas ½.
In other news & in my opinion....
*Nope, I do NOT think the mosque should be allowed anywhere near "Ground Zero"
*Can you believe that Macauley Culkin is turning 30!!!???
*I've thrown my resume out there in a big way with my old stomping grounds...the State. I'm vested. I need 13 yrs & I can draw a retirement from them. Nuff said!
*Mom is home & supposedly doing well. We shall see how this woman who's worked like a dog since I started 1st grade adjusts to retirement.
*Tullahoma nephew got his license back after a 3 month suspension for drag racing down the main street of the 'homa. He is just like his GRANDFATHER!
*My buddy Ted at DW Wilson made me laugh like an idiot today. Boy, did I need that! Will miss the hell out of him when I move.
*Deana Kastor is pregnant. Paula Radcliffe is pregnant for the 2nd time. Who's leading the elite women in the NYC marathon this year?
*Looking forward to my weekend with my future husband...he has a play date with Ella "boo bear" this weekend. (cousin Pam's daughter)
*Reading book 3 in the Janet Jovanovich series, "Three to get Deadly"
*Love, love, love the fact that I can taste football in the air (much like Eric Berry said this week.) ha!
2 comments:
Two entries in one week - whooo who!!!
Yep, the weather is starting to turn a bit - definitely a sign of football time in TN.
TGIF tomorrow - I will seeing my Shweeties soon!!!
Cannot wait for the Bolt this year!!! See you at Ragnar very soon!
Post a Comment