Last Monday: Weights/Elliptical
Tuesday AM: 4:14 @ 9:41 pace-PM weights/abs
Wednesday AM: 3:03 @ 9:04 pace-PM ab work/mowed yard
Thursday PM: Rode Staggerwing course slow w/Kim, Paul, & Michele
Friday AM: 3:12 @ 9:14 pace
Saturday AM: 29.1 mi bike ride @ 16.2 mph & pilates class
Sunday AM: just under 4.5 constant run w/Carla & Joe at the lake.
Joe & I walk/jogged the last 2.5 with 6.92 miles at a 10:52 pace.
Calves are tight, hip is wondering what the hell I'm doing to it but again, it doesn't hurt when I run so I shall run. If I could stand all day, I swear it would never hurt.
Our relay team has come together!
Joe, Paul, Sonia (I've not met her yet), Robert, Anderson, & myself in cousin Pam's van. If Paul can come up with a 15 person van, GREAT, we'll have more room. We are all so looking forward to this event. It's different, it's for fun, it's going to be something none of us will ever forget. :)
Fall can’t get here fast enough for me!
Now off to Titans training camp..........
No comments:
Post a Comment