My goal was to log roughly 13 mi last week. I got in 13.25.
This week my goal is around 14.5. I need 4 miles on Thursday & I’m there.
I’ve got a Fall running plan to lead me though the Ragnar relay, a couple of short races, & the Las Vegas ½ marathon.
Last week:
Sunday:
Absolutely nothing
Monday:
Rode 12 mi to loosen legs (may have done crunches but can’t remember!)
Tuesday:
Ran 5 mi in am (9:18 pace)
Weights/crunches in the pm along with Jillian Michael’s 30 minute yoga (Ouch!)
Wednesday:
Ran 3.13 in the am (8:55 pace)
Jillian kicked my butt again but I can almost get the back bend up high now!
Did crunches until they burned…
Thursday:
Ran 2.11 before the Manchester group assembled (9:26 pace w/1 walk break)
Ran 3 mi with Chad (9:23 pace NO walk break)
My first run in the afternoon heat. Blah! Plus I mowed when I got home!
Friday:
Absolutely nothing…
Saturday:
23 mi bike ride
Jillian Michael’s kick butt yoga
Crunches & worked with my 5 lb free weights.
Sunday:
6 mile run around Joe’s hilly neighborhood.
It’s impossible to run totally flat there so we suffered a bit.
4 short walk breaks gave us an overall pace of 9:36.
I’ll take that right now!
Monday:
12 mi bike ride to loosen my legs
Crunches & stretched IT Band (so far so good!)
Tuesday: Today
4.53 almost totally flat run @ 8:54 pace
30 mins of hell yoga w/ Jillian Michaels
Weight machines at DW Wilson
Wednesday:
Planning on a 45 min spinerval dvd in the am
Gotta mow after work
Thursday:
4 mile run planned in the am, hopefully well under 9 min miles
Weights at DW Wilson & more Jillian, crunches, etc...
Friday:
Not sure since I have errands after work...
Saturday:
Probably a bike ride in the early am...
Possibly pilates class afterwards
Until it’s cool enough to for me to run after work, my afternoons belong to Jillian Michael's yoga and/or DW Wilson’s weight room. I hope to continue early morning runs through Aug, Sept, & maybe early Oct. Note to self: find head lamp!!! All I wear right now is my reflective vest. I stopped being modest & ditched my shirts in the mornings. God, I feel better!
Loving the coooooollll down in the morning temps!!!!
1 comment:
Oh, you left out that you're gonna kill us with 6.5 miles Sunday morning. OK, not kill us, it'll be alright - especially with the much more pleasant morning temps. It'll be a lot better than the hills and humidity for our 6 miles last weekend!
Post a Comment