Last Sunday: Rest (I should've been stretching more...)
Monday: 5 hilly, humid miles on the Mach Tenn Tri course 10:01 pace & 35 mins elliptical
Tuesday: 35 mins elliptical in the AM, weight machines/ab ripper P90X PM
Wednesday: 30 mins Jillian Michael's yoga AM & 5.5 miles w/Kim (my garmin was dead & she forgot hers but I feel like we were around a 9:30 pace chatting comfortably)
Thursday: P90X yoga (90 mins of stretching & I sure needed it)
Friday: 6.5 miles around 9:30am at a 10:06 pace. (I walked a few times so I'm happy with this hot/humid/hilly run)
Tomorrow morning I FINALLY get to use my gift certificates for the metabolism, V02, & BMI tests!
Granted I'm not in the BEST shape of my life but these tests will certainly tell me where I'm at right now.
The week started off rough & trust me there are things that I wish I could change about it.
Sometimes I open my mouth without thinking. I'm human & I apologized to the person but didn't hear from them. (No big deal!)
I was also stalked by a idiot from the past at 5am on Tues as I was heading to the gym. It was a bit funny now that I think about it but disturbing at 5AM!
I thought to myself, "Self, your world is just too small, be more proactive to get the HELL out of the 'homa!"
Things turned around in the afternoon on Tues when I got a call to come interview at a company I had applied at online the previous Thursday. Long story short, I interviewed yesterday & had the job in a matter of hours offered to me. (The written offer is coming via mail early next week.) I'll know more next week, but I'm excited & scared to death at the same time.
We did trivia in the 'boro with the Heusers on Thurs evening & came in 2nd. See, we're aren't stupid all the time! Today, we're relaxing. Saturday, we're attending the World Outreach Church services at Murphy center. I can't wait. They always have a GREAT service. Sunday, we're going to the Predators play off game. Go Preds!
1 comment:
congrats!
Post a Comment