Yesterday: ab ripper P90X & worked with my 5 lb weights AM & we met up with the Nolensville run club at Martin's at 6:15 for some hot miles PM. The first 2 miles were somewhat hilly. I went out too fast & had some stomach issues. I even stopped at a portapottie on a construction site. Ugh! I finished off 4:16 miles at a 10:05 pace. I'll take that given the fact that we stopped at the water spot & at the pottie. I even thanked the organizer for arranged for the pottie. :-P Oh, I'm guessing it was definitely still above 90 degrees when we started. Do I really want to do that again anytime soon? We'll see...
Today: I slept in a little but did Jillian Michael's yoga & rolled the IT Band after work.
I fully expect a personal worst in this heat at the Moon Pie 10 miler. If I'm anywhere close to 88-90 minutes it will totally surprise me. I'll have a conference that I have to head to late Sunday evening through that friday after MP. So, my running will be short & sporadic week after MP. I'm guessing I'll ask for a 4:30am wake up call & head across the pedestrian bridge to run around LP Field a few times for at least 3 miles. Will miss Jillian & Tony that week. LOL!
TGI-almost friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment