Monday: Jillian Michael's yoga 30 mins & ab ripper P90X 16 mins
45 min workout was enough for me on Monday. Ugh!
Tuesday: 5.5 miles at a slow 9:43 pace AM & Jillian Michael's yoga 30 mins PM
(felt like it took 2 miles just to wake up Tues morning)
Wednesday: ab ripper P90X AM & plan to run 4 mi with the Nolensville Run club
(they seem like a great bunch of folks)
We don't have kids during the 4th so we're heading to Chicago for a Cubs game & some deep dish pizza. Probably a little bit of exploring & then back here...quick trip.
Joe & Joey are heading to Kings Island (if nothing else changes) next Fri. (24th)
Jess & I are opting out since we found out the water park isn't as good at "Holiday World".
I'll need the down time after next week at the conference anyway.
This coming weekend....MP 10 miler Sat morning, Jeff Fisher charity softball game Sat night, breakfast with kids on Fathers day, & me packing.
I'm about ready for June to end. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment