As a general rule of thumb, if you think you could lose a small dog in the yard, you really should mow before doing anything else. :P So, I chose to get the yardwork done after work today.
I'm going to load my bike into the car in the am just so it will start raining right as I'm leaving work tomorrow. Just so ya know, we'll have rain in Coffee County tomorrow, ok...probably by 4pm.
I did spin this morning as usual. It was a good sweat as usual. Thanks Kim!
1 comment:
Ha...thanks for the rain magnet in the car. The rain in Metro Nashville started about 4am. So, please put the bike back in the house...so we can enjoy a nice dry weekend. Kidding.
I probably have lost a small dog, cat and child in my lawn by now. Good though, that my neighbors are into other things than watching my grass length. he he.
Post a Comment