Thursday, May 28, 2009

Closing in on friday...

It's been a week...
I'm a bit tired & blaming the heat, of course.
I have to blame something.

I could tell you that I did get up Tues morning for the 1 hr spin class & I did go do weights n' stuff at Harvey's after work...
I could tell you that Wednesday's planned bike ride with Kim, Terri W., & Kim's hubby, just didn't happen because I had to work a little over...
(I mowed instead.)
I could tell you that I got up for this morning's spin, did the elliptical, & ab work at Harvey's after work...
....but what would it matter? I have to say my mind is on cousin Faith right now & her struggle with her health. Pray for my Aunt Mary's youngest, please. :)

It's been a week to say the least but I count my blessings. Speaking of which, I called my TX sister to see what was up in San Antonio. Apparently, Austin made the golf team at the high school. She didn't even know he played that well since all he ever has in his hands these days is a basketball. :) Avery's still playing spring soccer & school is winding down despite being closed for a week due to the swine flu scare there a few weeks ago.

Yep, tomorrow is Friday & thank God for it. I'm starting to feel the need to get the heck out of Dodge soon. I think I hear "Disney World" & Michigan calling my name....with 2 kids & a sweetie. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saying the prayers for your cousin Faith!