Thank goodness we didn't get near as much rain as the weather people predicted. Right after work on friday, I rode 2 hrs on my bike around UTSI, Wood's Reservoir, etc... At times, it looked as though it might rain but I kept going & if I hadn't run out of fluids, I would have stayed out a little longer.
Saturday morning, off to the gym I went...it was misting rain. Pilates felt good! I sure wish Carla taught it in the middle of the week, too. I got in an hour on the elliptical & some ab work.
We sort of "undid" the good I had done but that's ok. We went to the open house at the Coker building, did a cake/pie walk, & we both won! (Coca cola chocolate pie & cheese cake) Yes, we should both be shot!
We hit up the Montana Drive In for "Star Trek" & "I Love You, Man." I actually liked "Star Trek" better & I'm not even a trekky. :) This was a milestone for me. I've never stayed for an entire double feature there. With the start times at 8pm in the warmer months, it's really hard to stay awake now.
Today it's back to the gym & maybe some time in the sunshine while it lasts. Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment