3.75 mi this morning: 9:40 pace (kept it easy, short, & mostly flat)
67 degrees when I walked out the door.
I was expecting rain but didn't get any until I was nearly finished & it was only sprinkles.
More Jillian Michael's yoga this afternoon & ab ripping in the morning.
I do have a dvd coming in the mail that's called "Yoga for Runners". It has received great reviews.
Can't wait to try something DIFFERENT for a change.
Looking forward to the weekend.
8 miles in Manchester Saturday morning, a visit to the Coker building for a haircut in the 'homa & possibly some Christmas shopping there. Heard they went to market & have tons of cute stuff.
There will be some packing going on & some cleaning. I had thought about the Titans game on Sunday but my good sense took over & decided to get EVERYTHING done Sunday. Less stress at the end of the week.
This week is flying by....can't believe we're staring November in the face. ;-P
No comments:
Post a Comment