I LOVE Super Bowl commercials! I don't remember many of them but the one that made me die laughing in 2011 was the one with Ozzie Osborne in it saying, "What's a Bieba?" I don't even remember what they were advertising. I'm going to be out late with Jessica at the Justin Bieber/Carly Rae Jepson concert at Bridgestone arena. If I can get to bed no later than 1:00am I'll be happy.
I'm taking a rest day today & frankly I think I've earned it. ;-)
We are running 15 mostly flat miles tomorrow starting at 7:30am. I keep telling myself that I ran my 2nd fastest 26.2 & 2nd fastest 13.1 on little to NO sleep back in 2006. I'll be alright. My alarm is set for 6:10am & I plan to be ready by 7:00am. I'm going to lay everything out when I get home today. We're eating our usual spaghetti & garlic bread tonight before we head to the arena.
15 miles...low 30s temperature & some sun tomorrow morning.
Should be a much easier run than last week.
Thank you, Lord!
I'm already thinking about next week's 22 miler & the 18 miler two weeks after it.
I can actually start tapering down some right after that 18 miler.
Yesterday after work, I did some serious stretching/yoga while catching up on "Ellen". I've done enough yoga dvds that every once in a while I'll just do them from memory using moves that target my trouble spots. I did 3.19 miles in my neighborhood just to loosen the legs & see how fast I could run a mile with only a one mile warm up. My first mile had a lot of hills & I honestly thought it was well over a 10 minute pace but I guess I made up time on the downhill portions. The first mile was a 9:59. The 2nd "fast" mile was 7:42. I thought that was pretty good since my legs had been so heavy on Wednesday after our run. The 3rd mile had a lot of walk breaks but it still ended up being a 9:58 even with me climbing a few hills. I ended up with a 9:12 pace overall. Sometimes it's good to test tired legs.
Today, I feel AWESOME & rested! I just hope I'm not deaf from the screaming girls. ;-)
Happy Running Weekend!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment