We actually had some pretty good hills heading out of our neighborhood & down to Nolensville this morning. What I didn't like was the camber on the other side of the road when we came back. It's been a long time since we have run out of our 'hood like this & done an out & back. Normally I'm not a fan of doing this on this road but we were pressed for time. The goal was to keep it reeled in since we are in "taper mode". I wore my new CW-X tights. They felt really good. Too bad I didn't have them back in jan & feb. I like that we had these hills at the beginning & the end. I feel like I'm better hill trained now than I was before the New Orleans marathon.
15.25 miles - pace 9:11 - 2:19:56
Mile 1: 9:32
Mile 2: 8:43
Mile 3: 9:23
Mile 4: 9:13
Mile 5: 9:09
Mile 6: 9:19
Mile 7: 9:09
Mile 8: 9:06
Mile 9: 9:10
Mile 10: 9:13
Mile 11: 9:12
Mile 12: 9:09
Mile 13: 9:10
Mile 14: 9:09
Mile 15: 9:05
.25: 9:33
Next Saturday we will be up at the crack of dawn for 11 miles....
No comments:
Post a Comment