I was going to do my usual slow 6 miles tonight thinking I'd be sore as heck from the 11.5 last night. My 40 yr old "cooling system" didn't even have to kick on. Yes, my hair was wet when I finished tonight's 6.18 in 56.45 but I felt like I could run forever. I hit the route that leads me into the Fairways past the country club. It's got hills that I do NOT run enough. I soared up those hills going out. Coming back I did slow down and yes, my hips did hurt the last mile coming back to East but this was not suppose to be this fast tonight. :) I may pay for it tomorrow or even Sat morning but I don't care. My pace needs to come down, seriously.
Tomorrow, my sis is cutting my hair and I'm resting. I plan to get out no later than 7am Sat for 15 miles. I hope I can keep it well UNDER 10 min miles, especially now that it won't be NASTY HOT outside.
Sunday, I plan to cross train...depending on how my legs feel, I may attempt a slow 3-4 mi recovery Sunday.
OKAY, time for "Grey's Anatomy"!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment