Tuesday, October 23, 2007

GREAT cross training!

Ok, going to try to be positive here. :)
I got in some great cross training last night. I tore that ellipitical up with just a hair over 7 miles on it when I got off. I had to turn down the resistance and the incline to avoid stressing out my left hip but it was a good work out. Supposedly, 700 calories, but who knows if that machine was calibrated correctly but I'm going to be POSITIVE here. :)

I did some very light weights, crunches, and stretched and then I stared at the treadmill....
I got on with the full intentions of walking a mile and then I looked at my watch and realized I really needed to get home so I started running. So, yes, I walked maybe .3 and ran the rest.
I'm going to the track tonight and if there's a game going on, I will run around the high school. I have no idea how many miles I'm going to do but I'm going to get in some miles before I see Dr. Stevens in the morning. (Yes, I moved the appt up to tomorrow!)

On the bright side of things, I will be getting new glasses tomorrow. The last pair I got was nearly 2 yrs ago and I left them at Rollin's never to be seen again.

We lucked up on some club seats for the game this weekend. Really more than I wanted to spend but tickets were so expensive for this game for some reason. After Sundays miraculous win off Bironas' foot, I had to go! What a couple of season's he's had! NFL records all over the place. So, I'm looking forward to this weekend and who knows....maybe I can run! :)

No comments: