I got a little too distracted by “Jon & Kate Plus 8” on Sunday afternoon. They had a marathon going on & the next thing I know 5 hrs had passed. Ha! Man, all those kids look exactly like their daddy!
The departure of "Edie Britt" (Nicholette Sheridan) from Desperate Housewives was sad to me. I remember my college roomie, Joanie, & I stopping everything to watch "Knots Landing" on Thursday nights. WOW, how old am I?! :P
Looks like Carla will start with Wayne & me Sat morning. She says she’s not been running well at all lately. I’m sure she’ll be fine. Patti says she's going to change corrals & try to keep us in her sights. Should be interesting with a string of us chasing each other! Apparently our party will start in corral 16 & end somewhere near the finish line. I know it will be my slowest 1/2 ever but I'm determined that it be the most fun I've ever had in a 1/2. :) Good luck to those running this Sat & the next Sat in Cincy.
Congrats to Chuck H. in Boston today! He’s the only person I know personally that ran. Judging from his time, I think he stopped to take a few photos & chit chat with the crowds. I wouldn’t doubt it anyway. One day, (probably when I’m 60!), I want to run Boston. For now, I think I’ll just try my best to heal the 2 mm crack that's left in my shin without losing my mind. I did buy the Zensah calf sleeves on Saturday at FF in the ‘boro. Originally I was going to get the socks but the guy waiting on me really talked up the sleeves. Apparently, he uses them & can tell a difference in his calves when he wears them to bed after a long run or long bike ride. Ummm…
Tonight I did some ab work & spin class. I’ll more than likely go to spin in the morning & then get in a run in the evening. Wednesday, is weights & the elliptical. Not sure if I'll get up for Thurs am spin or not. Thinking of sleeping in Thursday. :P
4 comments:
Girlfriend - you know how'd I vote for Thursday. Always nice to sleep!!!
I cannot wait to see the tan after those calf sleeves...you sexy thing.
Seriously, I know they are good b/c everyone is wearing them!!!
luvin' my sleeves.
Thanks for the Boston Marathon props. Indeed I took photos and chatted with the crowd, and a local television news reoprter. Boston was a blast. I hope you get the opportunity to run there. You would love it.
Post a Comment