Picking up with Thursday's workout, I had no problem with spin that morning after doing just shy of 6 miles on the deathmill Wed evening. Yes, I was a wuss & just basically wanted to watch the news so I got my slow self on a treadmill for 65 mins. I managed 5.95 miles with a 1% incline. So, the 5 mi per hr goal with the hills should be doable, who knows... I'm going to try to hang with Wayne as long as I can...he's doing the full. We're in corral 16. I cleaned Thurs after work so no pm workout.
I had friday off & had big plans for a long ride. Due to lawn mower issues, the stupidity of Walmart, & having to put together a lawn mower the long ride just wasn't meant to be...I settled for a 25 mile out & back through the base. I ate & drank on my bike without stopping, didn't drop my chain simply because I refused to use all the gears. ha! I was slow! It took me 2:03:41. Friday was a beautiful day & I hate that I wasted most of it in Walmart, Lowes, & the yard. :( My nose felt like a suitcase full of pollen.
This morning, I'm heading to Pilates & I plan to get in a slow run/walk on the treadmill. Yes, I really do need to be outside doing this but with all that I have going on today, it's just easier to get done this way. I have to be at the Women's Club for a baby shower. I finally get to see cousin Clint's twin boys! :)
I'm heading to my favorite running store (FF) after the shower to purchase the compression socks. I can't wait to try them out! If it's not all stormy & rainy tomorrow, I will get out for a little while in them. Next weekend will totally be an experiment in so many ways.
1 comment:
I think you're doing GREAT!! 6 miles took me 1 hr 8 minutes today...outside. So, see, you're really progressing!!
Congrats on the tough ride too!!
Walmart...errr. Putting a lawnmower together...are you kidding me? Ugh...
Post a Comment