(so at least I finished)
This week, so far I've done almost nothing but work on the IT Band exercises. (I've been getting GOOD SLEEP this week!) We did walk a little last night with the NRC group. This weekend I'll be introducing a few of the P90X workouts back into my routine. All along I did keep ab ripper & XStretch in the schedule but it's time to include some of the others again that will will challenge me. I don't see me trying to run again until after next week's PT appointment & that's perfectly ok. If I show up to the Detroit turkey trot 10k with only a run or two post marathon then ok. I could care less about my time at that thing. It's crowded & it's Thanksgiving morning. I'm doing it for fun. Pretty much like the Dec Santa Hustle 1/2...just for fun. Come January, I hope to have no (S)*IT Band issues at all.
So, what are we looking at in January?
Possibly, this race. With it falling during MLK weekend, it's almost too tempting. Of course, we'd just do the half.
February?
Possibly, the Cedars 1/2 (part of the TN running tour)
It's hilly & cheap. ha!
March?
Always gotta go to the Tom King 1/2.
It's so close to us & such an easy course for most.
April?
Most definitely, I'll use the $20 "Rock n' Roll" discount tomorrow to register Joe & I for the CMM 1/2.
I plan to do some shorter races, of course, so we'll see how things pan out.
The (S)*IT Band will have to heal first. ;-)
Happy Thursday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment