So, this morning I had to get to work super early...short weeks kill me!
I did find time to do the mat portion of the new "yoga for runners" dvd.
It's about 15-20 minutes long. Plus I stretched the IT Band.
If it's not raining when I get home, I'm going out for a run of some kind.
Tomorrow morning may be ab ripper P90X before work & I'll be doing last minute things after work.
On the road at 5:30am with Joe & the kids Wednesday morning....
(We leave out Sunday at 5:30am to get them back to their mom's in the afternoon)
We'll be stopping at Cobo for Turkey Trot packet pick up before heading to Joe's parents.
So many little things on our list but it's good.
I'm bringing plenty of clothes to run in so no excuses....
Saturday, I may try to do 8 miles with Joe since we have that hilly, Santa Hustle 1/2 coming up. ;-P
Looks like I'm flying to San Antonio on Jan 13th.
Flying on Friday the 13th!!!! (now that's sisterly love!)
No comments:
Post a Comment