Detroit Turkey Trot 10k (55:09) Nobody is more surprised with this time than I am, seriously.
I've been running so slow lately but it was my favorite temp, COLD, & my favorite terrain, FLAT!
My garmin actually said 6:36 at an 8:42 pace. The bottle necking kept me slow the first two miles, which worked to my advantage, I guess....
Watched the parade afterwards.
Mile 1: 9:14
Mile 2: 9:02
Mile 3: 8:31
Mile 4: 8:26
Mile 5: 8:33
Mile 6: 8:33
.36: 8:24
Saturday: 8 miles on Paint Creek Trail (9:48 pace)
There's a hill going out & coming back as you can tell by my first & last mile.
This trail goes to Rochester, which is 7 miles. Joe ran an out & back once earlier in the year & loved it.
Word in our 'hood, is that we're getting a trail of some kind sometime next year.
I hope it's packed gravel & soft like this trail. I would be in heaven if I had a trail this close to my house like Joe's parents do!
Mile 1: 10:08
Mile 2: 9:41
Mile 3: 9:49
Mile 4: 9:27
Mile 5: 9:37
Mile 6: 9:33
Mile 7: 9:51
Mile 8: 10:21
Not sure what my week is looking like since there's tons of rain in the forecast, I'll be super busy at work, & we're going to New Orleans this coming weekend. I will find time for 10 miles on Saturday, though. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment