I took a 2 hour nap & then watched 2.5 hours of "How I met your mother" when I got home from work yesterday....that's how bad I felt. I rarely get sick & when I do it's always a sinus issue or a migraine. Thank God, the sinus issues are very rare now that I was given the go ahead to double up on allergy meds but all it takes is the weather to change with a snap & boom...out I bring the big dawg migraine pills. bleh!
When I left work yesterday, I had started feeling some soreness from the lunges my personal trainer had me doing Monday afternoon. This morning it was big time soreness...so sore that it was hard to go down the stairs. It was as if I had done the P90X back & legs dvd. Wow! I did go ahead & do 3.5 miles, though...9:46 pace. The goal this afternoon is to run slow with the NRC. Not sure for how long but hopefully this will work some of the soreness out.
We have 13 miles to do this weekend rain or shine. Bring it on....Chicago marathon training!
No comments:
Post a Comment