Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Run #2: "2 a Day WET Wednesday"

I jogged 1.51 miles at a 9:34 pace before everyone showed up to run.
It looked like the rain was coming so we got started pretty quickly.  A mile & a half into it, I turned around to go flatter & slower then the rain came down hard.  I got in 3.19 miles at a 9:21 pace by the time I got back to the car. 

4.6 + 1.51 + 3.19 = 9.3 recovery miles for the day (where there's a will there's a way)

Tomorrow will be ab ripper, yoga, the bike, & a short walk. This is a cut back week for us so we're shooting for 15-ish miles on Saturday if we don't get rained out.  If we do, all is not lost, the early morning temp for Sunday is in the high 50's.  ;-)

No comments: