I've come to the conclusion that Joe & I really do deserve the week long, expensive trip in California in December. We are forever trekking to visit family & we don't have any regrets about that but it's time we do go somewhere where at least one of us has never been….(I've only connected via LAX to Hawaii once, never actually been in California to see anything.)
Mi 2- 8:43
Mi 3- 8:23
Mi 4- 8:24
Mi 5- 8:23
Mi 6- 8:25 (ran out of fluids in hand held)
.21- 8:16
Mi 2- 7:58
Mi 3- 8:26
Mi 4- 7:58
Mi 5- 8:27 (ran out of fluids in hand held)
Mil 6- 8:42
Mi 7- 8:58
Mil 2- 8:52
Mi 3- 8:26
Mi 4- 8:46 (ran out of fluids in hand held)
Mi 5- 8:49
.55- 9:28
Wednesday- Pre Couch to 5k- 4.1 mi- 9:54 pace with DD, Joe, Jo Anne, & Kim….96 degrees…ran some hills. Couch to 5k run with Meredith-2 miles 11:08 pace….still hot but we kept it flat & we only had them run for 20 minutes. I had Meredith run just over 22 minutes so she could get in at least 2 miles.
It made me a little misty eyed seeing my nephew graduate this past Sunday. It seems just like yesterday that I was changing his diapers & force feeding him vegetables. LOL! Yep, I'm feeling mighty OLD right now…. Ok, enough about NON-running stuff & back to the "Running blog".
My sister's 'hood isn't what I'd call "Indiana flat" but it's definitely not what I'd call "Nolensville hilly". It was a nice mixture of flat to small rolling hills. It was around 73-75 degrees (with a lot of humidity) all three mornings that I ran, which was around 7:15-7:30am each morning. I felt like I could've run longer had I not run out of fluids on these runs. The joy of running in a place where you don't get to run often….
Sunday- 6.21 mi – 8:47 pace – 53:19
Mi 1- 9:10Mi 2- 8:43
Mi 3- 8:23
Mi 4- 8:24
Mi 5- 8:23
Mi 6- 8:25 (ran out of fluids in hand held)
.21- 8:16
Monday-7 mi – 8:27 – 59:06
Mi 1- 8:38Mi 2- 7:58
Mi 3- 8:26
Mi 4- 7:58
Mi 5- 8:27 (ran out of fluids in hand held)
Mil 6- 8:42
Mi 7- 8:58
Tuesday-5.55 mi – 8:57 – 49:39
Mi 1- 9:35Mil 2- 8:52
Mi 3- 8:26
Mi 4- 8:46 (ran out of fluids in hand held)
Mi 5- 8:49
.55- 9:28
Wednesday- Pre Couch to 5k- 4.1 mi- 9:54 pace with DD, Joe, Jo Anne, & Kim….96 degrees…ran some hills. Couch to 5k run with Meredith-2 miles 11:08 pace….still hot but we kept it flat & we only had them run for 20 minutes. I had Meredith run just over 22 minutes so she could get in at least 2 miles.
No comments:
Post a Comment