
I'm in a constant state of excitement right now! :) If you got a pic text from me today on your cell.......Yes, I'm in NYC and loving every single minute of it. Tomorrow is the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center and more exploring. I took this with my cell so it's grainy. Better pics will be posted when I get back to TN. Ellis Island was something else. It gave me chills. I'm no history buff but put me in the middle of history and I'm all in......
In the past, I've seen underground bunkers, salt mines, Hitler's Eagle's nest, and Diamond head but Lady Liberty is finally checked off my list FINALLY. :)
2 comments:
Did you go up in the crown? I did that as a kid. Once people were allowed to go up to the torch.
OMG!! I didn't know who that was texting me the Statue of Liberty!!! Awesome!
And by the way - tag, your it. Check my blog.
Post a Comment