Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ionic foot bath and some cross training

Well, I would have taken a photo of the foot bath but it was too gross! I've read reviews good and bad about this procedure. I just think it's cool and wanted to try it once. They said it looked like I had a lot of oil in my diet. Ummm, the oil & vinegar on my subway sandwiches, the oils from the dressings on my salads, and the oil from the cheesburger/fries from the past Sunday at the game. (yes, I caved. I had not had a burger/fries in many months!) With the exception of the color, I just know that my water looked a lot different from Hannah's. I had what looked like soapy flakes floating in mine and it was like an orangy/black swamp. Her's had the same colors only it looked more even than mine. Hers didn't have the oily look. It was interesting. Will I get it done again? Umm, who knows...maybe, maybe not. I tried it once and that's all that counts. I will try most anything once as long as it's not scary (sky diving) or illegal (drugs). :)

My hip is achey today. I feel like I need a good stretch. I did 50 mins on the elliptical last night, some light leg weights, and free weights on my arms. I did stretch but probably could have used the 45 mins of pilates. I really do wish we had a Wed night class. Tonight, I'm going to try to run at THS, maybe 4-5 miles, head to the gym to stretch, and get in some crunches. Then home for Grey's. I'm not a huge country music fan but I did catch some of the awards last night. I'm so glad Brad Paisley got male vocalist of the year. He did the CMM post concert in 2004 and I really enjoyed that concert.

1 comment:

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

I got behind on your behind your blog while in FL...but first - that trophy you got at the Halloween 5 miler is too cool. I jealous! Second, you are making me feel guilty with these awesome gym work outs you put in. I have seriously got to start hitting the weights.

Take care of that hip...just a few more weeks until taper time!