Monday, November 12, 2007

It's a loss....


Well, their sloppy offense finally lost it for the Titans yesterday. The defense seemed a little weak, too, to me.
My sis, brother in law, and I were in the door at 10am. Vince, Albert, Keith, and few others were out on the field working out in their regular clothes. Next thing I know they are signing autographs. (hence the photo!) I've got his autograph on the Univ of Texas jersey I have from the charity softball event this year. Yeah, I was excited but I sure hope they start playing better. I did sit with some fabulous people in the north endzone. :)
Due to the fact that I have a chiropractor/massage appt this afternoon, I do not think I'll get 8 miles in tonight. I will try to do it tomorrow, though. I'm planning on heading straight to the track for a few miles. My hip (knock on wood) hasn't bothered me at all since the 16.14 on Sat. Maybe the fact that I've not really sat down much since then is a factor. It seems to bother me more when I'm at work slumped over this desk. :( I'm going to see what I can do tonight and I may cross train a little, not sure.
Tomorrow: I hope to get in 8 miles
Wed: possibly 6 miles
Thurs: light cross training or rest
Fri: 17 miles (my last longer run before RC)
Sat: Neyland Stadium
Sun: Start packing for Thanksgiving trip (maybe 5-6 miles and some cross training)

No comments: