Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Massage, Chiropractor, and the track....

I got the begeebees cracked out of my neck last night. I needed it. And well, Kirby always does such a great job with her massages. (note to self: get her the coach or dooney purse in NYC if at all possible)

I headed for the track where cousin, Pam, was already running/walking. I wish she could get out there more often. She has a treadmill at home. I jogged and ran around her for the first .25. I then took off on a very moderate/easy pace. This was a 3.1 recovery run for me, I dare say. :) The Sligers were doing speedwork. Such a cute couple, holding hands after they finished. They did the Marine Corp Marathon together last year. Yep, I need a guy like that. Someone who isn't afraid to run (or be ACTIVE!), isn't a complainer, and who can travel some. Not many of those around that's for sure! (At least not any I'd be attracted to in a million years!)

I went to the gym to stretch and get in my yoga ball crunches. That's all I had time for and I just felt tired and hungry. My stomach felt so empty during that little 3.1 mile jog which took me exactly 28 mins. I had stuff to do at home anyway.


Tonight: If it's not raining buckets, I'm going to get in 8+ miles.
If it is, I will hit the dreadmill for it.
Tomorrow: 5 miles and some cross training
Thurs: light cross training
Fri: attempting 17 miles
Sat: Neyland stadium
Sun: 5 miles and cross training (packing for my Thanksgiving trip!)
I am getting so EXTREMELY excited about the entire trip.

No comments: