Friday, November 16, 2012

Free Entry to a race!

I'm pretty excited.  CB of Fleet Feet Nashville had our run club president post on the run club's facebook page that she had some free entries into the "Viva La Diva" race.  It's a 10 miler or a 5k.  I chose the 10 miler.  I need 12 this weekend so I'll just had two miles on the front end to get warmed up. 

I think there's at least 6 or 7 of us from the run club that are doing either the 5k or the 10 miler.
All we have to do is run in our Fleet Feet gear & if it also has Nolensville Run club on it, then all the better.  I'm fired up.  I hope I do well.  The course is rolling to hilly but from what I've heard they did take the BIG hill out of it from last year.  It's starts at 8:00am tomorrow morning so I actually get to sleep in a little. We were originally going to get out for 12 miles at 7:00am. 

Happy Weekend!!  ;-)

No comments: