I did a "two a day" sorta...
3 mile warm up on hills with Steve K. 9:36 pace
We had probably a 20 minute break before I ran with Joe.
Mile 1: 10:00 (Walk break on a hill)
Mile 2: 10:07 (Walk break on a hill)
Mile 3: 8:42
Tempo run with hills: Goal: Keep it comfortably hard.
I did take about 3 short 20 second walk breaks on three different hills.
6.35 miles with Joe on hills: 52:41 8:17 pace
Mile 1: 8:57
Mile 2: 8:33
Mile 3: 8:00
Mile 4: 8:02
Mile 5: 8:19
Mile 6: 8:03
.35: 7:32 (downhill & flat to the finish)
9.35 miles on a Wednesday night. I'll take it.
I ate a cupcake & a piece of the Ragnar cake. I'm GLAD I ran 9+ miles! ;-P
We celebrated 2 birthdays & Ragnar. Wish I had taken a pic of the Ragnar cake.
It had the Ragnar Relay symbol on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment