Saturday, May 11, 2013

Incredibly HILLY 10 miler

I had no idea what my body would do this morning so I just went with it.
First 6 miles were hilly as hell but I talked through them the whole way. Love this group!  We took about a 35-45 second rest break after 6 miles to wait on a few folks then took off for another 4 miles of hills. I stopped my garmin so I'm going to show this as two runs.

6 miles-8:32 pace-51:12
Mi 1- 8:42
Mi 2- 8:31
Mi 3- 8:41
Mi 4- 8:34
Mi 5- 8:14
Mi 6- 8:38

Waited on Mandy, Tandy, Danielle, etc....for probably less than a minute.
We did the last 4 on a good bit of the Wednesday night "hellish hills" route.

4 miles-9:02 pace-36:07
Mi 1- 9:01
Mi 2- 9:13
Mi 3- 8:57
Mi 4- 8:55

Tomorrow, I'm hitting the weights, bike, yoga, & running two different times for 25 minutes with the C25K group. 

Next weekend...the Viola Half marathon...heat & hills, baby!

No comments: