Yeah, yeah, I know, everyone's tired of hearing about how I can't breathe when I run these days. Well, joy, joy, I only had to clear my throat & spit 2x's during a 3.16 mile track run. The weird thing is that when I got in my car & turned on the heat, I could feel my sinus cavities radiating pressure. It wasn't painful pressure just weird tingling. Strange? I did 40 mins on the elliptical & some light leg weights. I can certainly tell that I'm very weak these days when it comes to weights.
I had very little time for a work out last night because of a plumbing problem. FYI, to all you locals out there. There is an honest plumber in our area called Mike Freeze and his number is 931-273-2213. I won't do business with anyone else. He doesn't leave until the job is done & he doesn't charge to drive into your driveway. Do NOT called Roto Rooter or any of the other bigger companies. They will rob you blind & they don't get the job done right the 1st time.
1 comment:
Hang in there, both with the plumbing problem and your health. They'll both get better! ;)
Post a Comment