So much for trying to get in a "minimum 7 miles" tonight. I am not shy about running in the rain. I absolutely LOVE it but only in the late Spring, Summer, & early Fall. So, I headed into the gym. It wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be...got on the deathmill right away. It sure made me feel like death. It felt like 90 degrees in there! I trudged through 3.5 miles. It was not pretty. My quads reminded me that I did a lot of hills last night. My Abs also felt sore from last night's crunches. I jumped on an elliptical for a solid hour, did light leg & arm weights, & stretched. Tomorrow is another day...
Cousin Patti got her plane ticket today. (Under $200) She is all set to come down here for the CMM 1/2 at the end of April. I think I could hear her jumping up & down over the phone. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment