Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kathrine Switzer

Just got Terry Q.'s Atlanta marathon report. OH MY GOD, he met Kathrine Switzer at the Expo. I'm so jealous, I can't see straight. He got her to sign his race bib & he got a photo with her, which he says he'll send me soon. I'll post it when I get it. :) He said that the Expo was one of the best he'd ever seen. The weather was a little rainy, but cool, which is how he likes it. He said the hills were very plentiful & more difficult than CMM. He's doing the CMM full also. (fluid stations were plentiful, guess they learned a good lesson since last year's lack of stations)

1 comment:

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Way cool!

I heard they did a better job with the aid stations this year too...LOL...wonder how much water and gatorade Chicago will have this year?!?!