Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Trying to plan the weekend...& stuff...

Busy day at work but the weekend is almost here. I start getting excited by Thursday morning. :) I'm such a planner. I usually know by mid-week what I'm doing, if anything on the weekend. I'm trying to figure out when to get in a 12 miler this weekend. Saturday around lunch is looking like the best time or I'll have to get my lazy butt out of bed & run EARLY. I'm so NOT an EARLY morning runner! (I've got plans between 9am - about noon)

Gas is holding steady this week so far at around 3.03 - 3.15 in Manchester. Amazing at how it can vary across a small town. Tullahoma is almost always more expensive than Manchester. The news is predicting that it jumps big time by Memorial Day weekend. I just HATE that!

American Idol voted off exactly who I thought they would, no big surprise. I've not watched this show every single year but I truly do believe what they say, "This is the most talented year." The top 10 might be worth seeing at the Sommet center when they come to Nashville.

My workout tonight was 1 hr elliptical, yoga ball crunches, TONS of stretching/pilates moves, some light leg weights, & free weights on my arms.
Tomorrow: The track will be my destination & then some light cross training.

My very busy TX sister is just now going through her Christmas photos of us. (It's FREAKING MARCH!) She sent me this photo today to tell me this is her favorite of us together down on the River Walk. I think I look lost & pale. :(

No comments: