Friday, March 28, 2008

Well Wishes & Google Searches

Fingers crossed for William on his quest for a sub-20 5k tomorrow! Terry Q. will be up bright & early in Atlanta for his marathon. I hope the weather suits your run, TQ. Who am I going to aim my car at on Jackson Street this weekend? :P

I noticed some interesting searches that led people to this blog. ha!

White fluffy chickens: I wrote about a white fluffy dog a while back that ran with me in my neighborhood. I have yet to run with white fluffy chickens but that's a goal, I guess...

"Is Ellis Island still running?": Yes, it is & I plan to visit there again late June. I'm actually looking at a Harbor night cruise that serves martinis. Me, a martini, and the New York Harbor lights...cool! Gotta find a guy to go now! :)

Blackberry: Recently purchased one & LOVE it!

Allerx Recall: Umm, probably all my dang sinus problems.

American Idol: Well, duh, I watch it every week & give my 2 cents worth on here about it. :)

Looney Tunes: I wrote about the State Park Running Tour regulars a while back. They are called the "Looney Tuners". (I'm apparently Tweety Bird.)

Sore quads: Yep, I'm sure I've written about those...

Terry Q.: Someone in Dickson, TN keeps googling him on my blog. I told him about it & all he wants to know is if it's a female. ha!


TGIF from the white fluffy chicken jogger with allergy/sinus problems, sore quads, a nickname, who watches American Idol, has a blackberry, knows TQ, & is going back to Ellis Island. :)