Despite the weather, the tech shirt is cool!
I never knew when to smile & act like I was warm because Wayne wasn't familiar w/my camera. ha! Big Congrats to Michele & David on their 1/2 PRs, William on his 5k PR, & Wayne & myself for just surviving.
The short lived sunshine on the finish line AFTER MOST had finished.
I don't have time for a FULL, "ugly" race report right now but I survived. With the weather conditions we had, it was questionable. ha! I have a new PW & it's on this flat, fast course. Go figure?! I ran a little faster at Cedars on a much harder course when I was still technically sick. I've got a long way to go to even get back to where I was 2 yrs ago on speed. Time for some changes! I wore my underarmour jacket thinking it would keep me more or less dry. NOT! It came off after the turnaround when the rain finally slacked off.
More tomorrow when I'm not heading out the door.....
1 comment:
where's the ugly race report;)
tough dressing for the rain.
congrats on even getting out in that mess.
Post a Comment