As the afternoon went on yesterday, I felt like I was fading. My head started hurting, sinus cavities radiating pain, etc.... I started feeling bad by 4pm. When I went to the car a 5pm, I decided that my usual Monday night workout wasn't going to happen. I did a few quick errands & went home. The migraine pill kicked in enough to where I could mow the yard. BAD IDEA! The backyard wasn't bad but the front was nothing but dust & weeds. I think I breathed in & ate most of it. After I flushed out the sinuses & did the nose spray, I went straight to bed. I was so busy on Sat that I never knew until this morning that Vandy beat Auburn. I laughed all the way to work on the cell with Ted J.
This is one day I'm glad I don't live/work in or around downtown Nashville, BUT I'd give anything to be at Belmont tonight. :)
God willing I don't feel worse today, I'm going to the Rec Ctr for some ab work & spin class. If I end up missing tonight's workout then I'm calling it a week.......a week of regrouping & rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment