The angel & devil fought on my shoulders yesterday. This time it was over whether to go to the game. I had the cash in hand to go down there but the thoughts of fighting traffic, leaving work early (I've had to do that a lot lately), missing my work out, & getting back really late kept me home watching it from my bed under an electric blanket. It's just not the Colts year...they were due for a bad one & this year, apparently, it's finally the Titan's year. What a game! I got several phone calls & text messages from folks asking me if I was there. I ended up yelling in Joe S.'s ear a few times since we basically watched the 4th qtr together over the phone. There's a delay with comcast that charter doesn't have so I was seeing plays a few seconds ahead of him. Weird!
I'm on a quest for a blue wig for Patti for the Detroit game. We have to try to make ourselves camera worthy. Maybe they'll let us in the parade in Detroit, too. :P
Last nights work out was the usual Monday... I did ab work, 20 mins elliptical, & headed to the 45 min spin class. Class was fairly full & Paul S. showed up. It was a good sweat.
I felt like someone was holding a hose over my head, I was sweating so much. After cleaning off my spin bike, I tore out of there like a bat out of hell trying to get home by kick off. I barely made it. I live about 25 mins from the Rec Ctr now. I'm starting to wonder if I should take the Normandy lake road in for the early morning spin class & go home that was from the Rec Ctr. Driving that road in the dark scares me, though. Ummm, some experimenting is in order....
After I get a filling replaced this afternoon, I may head to the 1 hr spin class depending on how I feel. Two years ago when I had this SAME filling replaced, I felt drained & went home so we shall see.....speaking of my dentist, I saw him on TV last night. Right after the news did a stint on Peyton at UT (showing him leading the UT band in "Rocky Top"), the camera went to a guy in UT garb. It was Dr. Leif Swanson, my dentist! I laughed. I can't wait to tell him this afternoon that I saw him. Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment